The bosses and speakers 2019
The list of talks and presentations features some exciting names, but above all there are bosses on stage who have a lot to say. Ben Shewry will travel specially from Melbourne, Daniel Humm will be on stage from New York – and Björn Frantzen will report from Stockholm. Also taking part are Jonnie and Thérèse Boer from Zwolle and Tanja Grandits from Basel.
With Joachim Wissler, Sven Elverfeld, Thomas Bühner and Norbert Niederkofler, four other German-speaking three-star chefs are also on board.
It would be desirable to see even more female bosses on stage in the coming years. Unfortunately, this still applies to all industry events.
Win 5×2 tickets for the Chef Thing 2019
Do you fancy winning two tickets to the boss thing? Then you should have until 6.9. 2019 to participate in our joint sweepstakes. Like our post on Facebook and tag in a comment the companion you would like to take with you on the Chef Thing 2019. We are giving away a total of five times two tickets worth 129€ each.
- Like and comment this post on Facebook
- Five times two tickets for Chef-Sache 2019 will be raffled off among all participants (2-day ticket, Sept. 29-30, 2019)
- The competition runs until 6.9. 2019 at 23:00
- Only users who are at least 18 years old and can attend the Chef-Sache as a trade visitor are eligible to participate.
- Winners will be selected at random and notified via message. Thereby we send directly a voucher code to generate the tickets online
- The Sweepstakes is not affiliated with Facebook and is in no way sponsored, endorsed or organized by Facebook. The legal process is excluded.