Dorothée Beil kicks things off: The recipe for minced lamb rolls with oriental carrot puree and parsley-mint yogurt dip is one of Dorothée’s absolute favorites – after all, the Munich native has a special weakness for oriental cuisine: “I thought of Easter lambs and tender, young vegetables. I love oriental cuisine and often cook in that style; the carrot puree is one of my favorite recipes. Paired with the spicy ground beef and fresh mint sauce, it’s the perfect light springtime meal!”
My action court starts in February/March 2018
The fact that well over 30,000 servings of “my” dish will probably be consumed during my promotional months of February and March 2018 makes me a little proud and no less nervous at the same time. Until then, however, it will take quite a while – and so I keep you up to date here with the recipes of colleagues. A new rail overview page also provides information about our culinary schedule. And you can also win something. Over the next eight weeks, a Meet & Greet with Dorothée will be raffled off, including a first-class trip to Munich and fancy accommodations for two. For my action months I have also already thought of something special – but of course we do not reveal.
For you on the road:
- Dorothée Beil from Bushcooks Kitchen in April and May 2017
- Sascha and Torsten Wett from The Boys Cook and Bake in June and July 2017
- Sarah Kaufmann from Vegan Guerilla in August and September 2017
- Petra Hola-Schneider from Hol(l)a the cook fairy in October and November 2017
- Sascha Suer from Lecker muss es sein in December 2017 and January 2018
- and then in February / March 2018 comes my action dish
Blogger on the move on Instagram
You can find first snapshots of our dishes under the hashtag #bloggerinfahrt of course also on Instagram.